Starting or running a business can be overwhelming, daunting and nerve-wracking.
Our step-by-step coaching programmes will get you focussed, confident and a little bit kick-ass. With a bucket-load of business skills, expert input, and a supportive community of pretty cool ladies – you’ll be as sure-footed as a mountain goat in no time.
Boost Your Business
8 Week Group Programme
Next Intake – Spring 2018
An eight week programme designed to put you in the driving seat of your business – to get really clear on what it is you want to achieve and to put the stepping stones in place to get you there.
- Training materials, exercises and recommended readings
- Private Facebook Group
- Weekly 90 minute coaching calls
- Heavyweight subject experts
12 Week Individual Programme
A 12 week individual coaching programme to accelerate your business by pinpointing exactly where to focus your efforts to get the best results.
- Upfront deep dive assessment covering The Business, The Customer and The Entrepreneur (that’s you!)
- 90 minute Discovery Session to review results and set clear goals for the 12 weeks
- 12 one-hour phone or Skype calls to explore development areas
- Weekly action plan
- Email support inbetween calls
- 45-minute follow up call 30 days after completion of the programme
Create the life you choose
– let’s start today!
Unsure which programme
would suit you?
It’s important to get the right package for you and your business, so get in touch for a free 30 minute Discovery Call
Are you ready to
get business savvy?
YOUR BUSINESS, YOUR CUSTOMER & YOU
Providing you with the tools you’ll need to grow and develop
Build a super clear vision
Clearly visualise your venture and your life
Magnify your magnificence
Tap into your confidence, resourcefulness and creativity
Generate a movement
Build a loyal, engaged community of fans
Convert fans into customers
Create a pipeline of customers and generate sales
“Julie is a force of positivity, but the thing is that she turns that positivity outwards to bring people with her.”
– Cat, serial entrepreneur, mum of two